My 2019 Year Review




          This year was so different for me . It was full of changes in my life . I learned so many lessons , I had the chance to do big jumps and try new things that were so challenging to me . So in this post I’m going to share with you the different stages that I went through this year . 

January 2019 : 

          The first month of the year is always my favorite for several reasons . One of them is that I was born in this month . I don’t remember much details about it , but I remember that I was so busy with exams and working on my school project . 

February - march 2019 :




          The worst 2 months of my whole year , I’ve been so depressed and feeling lost . I looked up for someone to help me go over all but I got disappointed and lost trust in everyone I knew back then . It was hard for me to handle alone but at least I was strong to hide it from anyone . 

April - Mai 2019 : 




          April brought me new challenges . I had to move to another city and live with 5 housemates for 2 months . Honestly , I’ve been excited but I found it hard for me to do it at the beginning , especially that I’m not used to traveling alone or living with “strangers” even though they were my classmates but I didn’t know them enough to live with them in the same house but I had no choice . But it was a cool experience that helped me know how to rely on myself in the middle of a city that I’ve never visited alone before and I’m really grateful because i made it eventually .

 June 2019 :


          I ended my internship and moved back to my city and I was so full of stress and preparation for my graduation . I was the end of a stressful year and the beginning of new stress . But i felt so upset that we had to move on from the city i was born in .

July 2019 :

          I took a quick vacation for 3 days but it seemed like I spent a month there .I visited Morocco mall for the first time , I took some photos , I enjoyed the sunset views by the beach . I went to several cities which I enjoyed a lot . 

August- September 2019 :




          These 2 months were the hardest to me . They were full of overthinking and feeling down . I wasn’t okay at all . I was in a huge fight with my emotions . I tried to stay still , get myself together , work on myself more and help me stand on me feet again . I finally made it but it wasn’t so easy to do it . 

October - November 2019 : 



          I was trying to recover everything and the healing process so fast. Thanks to the people around me who helped me to go over what I’ve been through and I’m really thankful for having them in my life. 


December 2019 :


          I can safely say that I’m no longer the same . So many changes , i’m wiser now , steady , rational and a lot more . This month got me thinking about so many things and wonder how my life will look like by the end of 2020 . No rush , I’m going to enjoy my next 366 days and I’m excited to plan for each day , each week and each month . 
I sat so many goals and habits that I want to have in 2020 that I’m going to share so soon on my blog . Just stay tuned .



Now , it’s your turn to tell me how did you spend your 2019 ? I’m curious to know .

21 comments :

  1. Your post is inspiring! To go from lows to highs and you came out on top, that is very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really had quite the year! Here's hoping that 2020 is your best year yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nnniiiccceeeee...I love this! A slow start of anything gets you far if you remain consistent, you know!

    My 2019 was full of writing and dancing, I must say. This is the year that I decided to live life on my own terms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading this post. You had ups and downs but you overcome it. Enjoy 2020 and I am excited to see what this year has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your year review. Happy to know that you were able to recover and was able to go through with the challenges that you have. So excited for you in this new year. May this be the best year yet for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing the events that happened to you in 2019. Life is a roller coaster and as much as we want it to be perfect, it does not work that way. The best we can do is to learn from the lessons that experiences have taught us and move on from there. Wishing you a great 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a great year! Keep it up. Make sure you focus on realistic goals and make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Despite the struggles, you overcame them and that's what matters most. Wishing you all the best in this new year and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moving is always a challenge!! I hope your 2020 is a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! If you can analyze your year and work that's the best learning you did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. really enjoyed my reading of your sharing here, learnt the tips from your sharing here. gonna planning for a greater year 2020. cheers, siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know anyone who didn't have a rocky 2019. It as one for the books for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Life is Rhythm, there will always be highs and lows, small cycles and big cycles. The important is we embrace the present regardless of the rhythm. This is such a great post of yours. Keep inspiring people.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, what a year that was....it's nice how you keep a journal of your life in a year....I think it will help you keep track of what had gone wrong....and this way you can assess where you can improve more....I think I should do this also.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great idea. Self reflection is important. So is seeing what you have overcome and where you were at this point last year. I hope 2020 is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. January birthdays are great. I am glad that you felt stronger at the end of the year -- you grew after learning to live with "strangers" in a different city, finishing an internship, and graduation. I hope 2020 has started off well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful glimpse thru your 2019. I wish you all the best for your 2020 :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing idea. Thanks for the wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Its great to look back through the year isn't it! Thanks for sharing the post

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like you had a challenging year but good thing is you fought and overcome. Have a healthy and prosperous 2020.

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © My life's journey. Made with by OddThemes . Distributed by Weblyb