I’ve Never Met Myself







             After 20 years being alive , i discovered that i wasn’t actually alive . All i have done for all these years is doing what anybody does as eating , sleeping , talking …
            All what i was doing is outside my real world , some basics that serve my physical body , i wasn’t me . I was just a creature that cares much about others and how they see me , my happiness was attached to them in some way that i couldn’t explain it . I forgot that i’m enough for myself .
            When i set to think about my life , i find myself thinking about how i feel and what i’ve been through, But honestly , i’ve never even thought about what’s inside me .
            My 20 birthday was different than any past year . This year , i didn’t feel happy because i’m getting older . i feel more wise than before , my vision is more wide than before , my choices are clear now . I don’t know how that happened but i’m really glad that i’m not like the girls in my age . At the age of 20 , i don’t care about fashion , makeup or even BEAUTY .
            It’s hard to remember when was the last time i sat by myself in a productive silence to think about me . I feel that i don’t really know who i am , and if i don’t know myself well , how can i know others or even love them ?
            My 24 hours are full of studies and some essential activities , i don’t give time to myself . I think it’s the worst thing i do . Maybe this is why i feel sometimes upset and unsatisfied .Because i’ve never met myself .

           " Many people die before they become alive " , and i don’t want to be one of them . My journey has just began . 

            My second bloggiversary was in February 21 and i couldn’t post anything , i know that i was absent for long time but i was very busy with my studies . I’m really sorry , i’ll try my best to post more often.

          If you have a story like mine or you want to join to this journey let me know in the comments or on my social media so that i can write more posts like this . My instagram :@xo.emybel




3 comments :

  1. ...and that's me. Just trying to be alive again after dying over and over and over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we all need to fight hard to finally find our way back home

      Delete

My Instagram

Copyright © My life's journey. Made with by OddThemes . Distributed by Weblyb