6 Apps Every Blogger Need To Have






As bloggers , we need apps that make blogging life way easy for us . 
Here in this post i share with you most Android Apps that i use and they help me a lot .


1- Blogging platform app :

Undoubtedly , bloggers need to have their blogging platform on their phones . that will makes blogging way easier for them , so whenever and wherever they are , they can post on their blogs without using laptop . from the most popular platforms are WordPress , Blogger and Tumblr . You no longer need to carry with you your laptop all the tools you need you can find them on the app from imputing the text , adding pictures , styling till publishing 

2- Note :

Notes help a lot , you can use it to write down any blog idea comes to your mind so that  you can remember it later . also , when you don’t have access to internet and you feel like you need to blog then you can use it as text keeper till you connect to internet . from the famous note apps  “ Evernote , Microsoft word , Onenote “ these apps give you styling to your text , but if have the note app already on your android phone you can use it . 

3- Photo editors :

If you’re one of the bloggers who want to have special design for your posts pictures “ like me “  . i have some apps for you “ Wordswag  “ 
  • Wordswag : is the best app i’ve ever used , special design with huge choices this app isn’t for free but it worths it 
  • Fotor : it’s also great but it's only available on laptop version .

But , if you’re not . you can just use photo editor installed on some android phones .

  • Design Wizard : alternative to  Canva, Snappa, Crello, Animoto, Magisto etc, with a lower cost licensing model and all of the tools features are available in our free subscription .

4 - photography :

Most of bloggers want to take their own pictures to make their blogs special and unique . If you’re taking pictures by your phone like me . i’m sure you need one of these apps 



5 - Social media apps :

As bloggers , we have social media fever hh . so it’s very very important to have social media as 
Facebook , Twitter , We heart it , Pinterest , Instagram , Youtube “ . 
As you may notice that i didn’t mention snapchat - yes i don’t use it , and i’m one of the bloggers who don’t know how to use , -_- don’t laugh at me - . but lately i’ve noticed that snapchat features are in many social media apps like messenger and instagram so why do i have to use snapchat
 ( i’m genius hahaha ) .

6 - video editing :

Not all the bloggers just posting texts , there are also Vloggers who want to post their videos on their blogs so here are the best 3 apps you may need to edit your videos  



--------------------------------------------

Before i finish , some of you ask me about the app i used to record the screen on “ what’s on my phone video “ here  is the app “ AZ screen recorder - no root “ 
 Finally , thank you for taking time to see this post if you like it please share it with other bloggers and if i miss any other apps or you have other ideas leave them in a comment . 
If you want me to do IOS version let me know ^_^

LOVE YOU ALL , 


EMY             

18 comments :

  1. Great post i don't use a phone myself but my wife wants to start a blog and is never not on her phone. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post for bloggers. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love apps that make blogging easier! Will definitely check out the other apps you recommended on this list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they helped me a lot ^_^ i'm sure you're gonna love them

      Delete
  4. These are great tips. I have been looking for video apps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the helpful information - I am a blogger and will make sure to install/ use the apps you suggested

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're smart to not waste your time with snapchat! I don't think it's ever gotten me a single blog view! Thanks for the photo app recommendations, I usually just use the iPhone editing, but I bet these would really improve my photos!

    Mary Lane @NewYorkCliche
    http://newyorkcliche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i find it so boring and useless . thank you for taking time to visit my blog and comment ^_^

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing! Is there any software I could use to easily edit pictures on the laptop? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually i don't use softwares for editing pictures i just use fotor.com and it has an app for laptops

      Delete
  8. I don't have snapchat anymore either. After all IG has Instagram stories which is bascially the same right? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olá! :)

    A seguir o teu blogue! Não conhecia ainda, gostei muito, parabéns!

    Beijinhos
    Blogue | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Zomato | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.
    best laptops for vlogging

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © My life's journey. Made with by OddThemes . Distributed by Weblyb